A/B testing examples that might help you to decide whether to use that marketing popup or not (of course, the only way to really know is to do some A/B testing of your own!)
ABTests.com - Various websites can share and comment on the results of their own A/B tests
Which Test Won - A “hot or not” style gallery where you guess which test won before seeing the answer & proposed explanation
Q: What’s great about brewing your own beer?
A: You get to design a label for it.
Q: What’s great about designing a beer label?
A: It’s an excuse to visit The Dieline for some inspiration! (Somehow a quick trip here always turns into hours of happy browsing…)
- Why not turn “BYOB” into BYO Label?
- This 3D rum label appeals to both geeks & pirates
- I would love to find this holiday edition beer under my Christmas tree
- Creative “medal” metaphor: Virtuous Ales
- Beautiful illustration on Cerveceria Hacienda, from Pachuca Mexico
- I won’t be making any beer business cards, but this is a neat concept by Ampro Design
Enjoy! I’ll post pictures if I ever stop reading The Dieline long enough to design my own label.
Great website for typography inspiration. It has photos of “real world” examples of typography in use, categorized by industry, format, and typeface.
Beautiful website for Carbonmade, an online portfolio creation system. I haven’t even signed up for the service and I’m already in love.
Also, there is plenty more to be inspired by in the examples section.